Responsibilities: Experienced Engineer responsible for analyzing requirements, scoping projects, working on high level design and architecture, leading team of engineers, implementing and testing Content (Value-added) Services in virtualized, highly scalable, cloud-based Mobile or GiLAN Gateway platform deployed at many tier 1 and smaller network operators around the world, providing guidance in troubleshooting of customer issues.
You will be working as part of the versatile, high performance Content Services Team developing innovative services in transport and media network stack layers. The services include functionality in TCP/HTTPS-Proxy, UDP/QUIC-Proxy, HTTP-Proxy, TCP optimization, DNS-Proxy, video delivery optimization, content filtering, web and video caching, image transcoding, web acceleration, and many other additional technologies.
• Master of Science in Computer Science or Engineering and 10+ years of software development experience
• Able to implement software subsystems of high level of complexity with no supervision required
• Programming Languages – C++, C
• Linux application development experience – inter-process communication, multi-threading.
• Understanding of IP networking – TCP, IP, HTTP, HTTPS, TLS, DNS, Sockets, QUIC
• Strong software development skills – Design, Implementation and Testing
• Background in Wireless Technologies and Network Architecture is a plus
Education: Candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science
Send your resume to hrindia @affirmednetworks.com for consideration